The Microsoft Bing team wanted to expand the amount of content they were developing and needed an editorial department to provide it. Denny Mountain assembled a team to manage and improve the content provided by Bing’s automated system.
Our content editors partner with MSN and Bing News to deliver high-quality, editorially curated News answers on the SERP in response to spiking news events. We summarize why a story is trending and surface the best content to our users to satisfy search intent during all phases of a developing news story. We have editors working in different markets around the clock worldwide and coordinate closely during major global breaking news events.
Our content team supports Bing’s high-volume publishing environment by:
- Providing custom headlines, photos, and text snippets to enhance the content that Bing automatically displays
- Preparing daily “spiking topics” reports, which are used by MSN, Bing, and other Microsoft groups
- Identifying topics that aren’t receiving sufficient coverage and featuring them on News answers or in the Popular now carousel
- Sourcing Bing home-page photo content
- Working with MSN to ensure that content in News answers is easily discoverable
- Supplying additional content for the home page (including quizzes and content for image of the day)
“Denny Mountain has supplied Bing with vendors for many years; their team is consistently high performing and successfully delivers on aggressive KPIs for our business. As an agency, they are professional, super responsive, and a pleasure to work with.”